Try this amazing Lettuce Taco Weight Maintenance Recipe
Our Mexican style weight maintenance lettuce wraps are filled with spicy taco-spiced chicken or beef, with avocado, tomato, cheese, cucumber and drizzled with zesty apple cider vinegar are sure to please the whole family not just you and best thing it equates to only 5½ BeTrim Points. This healthy nutritious low-carb meal is a delicious protein packed option and great and for anyone on the BeTrim Maintenance Program and any keto diet!
This amazingly tasty and healthy Mexican Lettuce Taco recipe is part of the BeTrim Ongoing Weight Maintenance Pack and is presented here for you as guide to the fantastic recipes available to you after completing any BeTrim program.
Chicken or Beef
Mexican Chili powder to taste
Salt to taste
Canola Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar
BeTrim Points = 5.5
- Weigh lettuce and wash, put aside to shells, turning remaining lettuce into small salad
- Dice up chicken or mince
- Melt butter in pan
- Place protein into pan, add Mexican chili powder and salt
- Once cooked, split into two and put into lettuce shells
- Cut and dice avocado and tomato, place on top of meat
- Grate Edam cheese and sprinkle over both shells
- Cut up cucumber and add to small salad
- Dress your lettuce with canola oil, apple cider vinegar and salt
Following your personal weight loss success via BeTrim Virtual or BeTrim Virtual Plus is the maintenance program, to ensure that you stay on track and at your ideal weight.
The Weight Maintenance program will guide you through your everyday eating habits in a healthy fashion.